Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stress.

Why do mac's only have one mouse button!?
I'm USUALLY an extremely stress free person. I'm very good at handling stress, by focusing on what isn't stressful about a situation, and keeping my cool. Well, like I said, I'm back in school. I'm taking a health and wellness class and for the final I decided to to an essay on Psoriasis. I figured, it was the perfect thing to do an essay on, since I already know the most about it, I have it, and it would be CAKE, right? Well It's due in about just under 2 weeks and I started to think, about how once I'm up there in front of my entire class, talking about it, everyone will know what I have and then go home and google it maybe. Not sure if you ever googled psoriasis but that shit ain't pretty. Considering my psoriasis looks 200% better than ANY of the pictures that come up, it's still stressful for me to think all of my classmates seeing all of these horrifying photos and immediately thinking about me. That is pretty much the exact opposite of what I want anyone to think about me. So this kind of stress is getting to me. I could just focus on the clear fact that there is like a 95% chance I will never see any of these classmates again in school, considering the particular class I'm taking isn't really part of any bachelor or AA degree, it's kind of a niche class, that doesn't exactly fall under elective choice, or required class for any degree. So pretty much everyone whos taking it is taking it because all their other elective choices were full, or they are taking one of the rare few certificates that require it, like the Wilderness skills certificate, the one I'm taking.

1 comment:

  1. and yes, I'm aware now that I just wrote basically the same thing as my last post hahaha wtf i dunno

    ReplyDelete