Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What the f?

I have no idea what happened. I'm trying to pinpoint exactly where I went wrong, and what caused it. I was doing great with this blog for a while, then I completely just stopped doing anything. I think when I moved my room, or maybe once I started going to school? Well whatever it was/is I gotta find a way to change it. I need to make some kind of full-blown change to get back on track! My psoriasis hasn't really gotten any better or worse, but my life-style has turned in to a series of routines... that aren't very proactive anymore. Seasonal depression? I've always hated wintertime, and being cold. It practically stops me from moving! haha I think if I just put one foot in front of the other and get moving starting immediately I can get back into the ring. It's not over yet! I won't be bogged down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment