Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't like the drugs, but the drugs like meeeeeee

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM sike

When I was about 9 or so I was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (not to be confused with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) (More info here.) Anyways, I take methylphenadate for it, and it gets me pretty focused. Mix that focus with the fact that I'm a textbook Virgo, who is constantly striving for perfection in things, and there I am 4 hours later with a half-dozen different psoriasis medications/ lotions on. I'm far to impatient to sit and try one thing out at a time then report results lol. So sadly I can't put a finger on why my psoriasis looks fairly decent today compared to the last week. I'm still taking the Fu-fang-Qing-dai-Wan orally when I remember to. They ebay person I bought it from in china says to take at least 3 boxes (36 packets) in a month to see good results. Then to be sure I asked two others, one of which tried to sell me 6 and give me the 7th free, and the other one said I would need 5 boxes at least to see any difference. Well that's awesome.... I guess either way having taken it will at least help somewhat, even if I haven't bought 7 freaking boxes. Man 7 boxes a month?? I am not going to chug 3 packets of herbs a day for 40 days. Not only is it inconvenient, it ain't easy on my pocket, so I might have to abandon the Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan after I finish what I've got of it, unless I literally see some improvement. I've started taking a Centrum Multivitamin. I've heard that vitamins are just expensive pee, but some are probably better than none, right? I use lots of different lotions (whatever is closest when I'm feelin' dry, I have a lotion in every room/car/backpack I own lol.) I also decided to put some Neem on all my patches today, and poured some Indigo Naturalis into my body wash bottle. It turned the whole thing a midnight blue color, but it actually mixed quite nicely, much nicer than the Neem did when I did it with the last bottle. The Neem made it all chunky and it didn't spud as well when I put it on the lufa, but the indigo didn't change the consistency at all it seems. I'll keep using it until the bottle runs out, and see if it makes any difference. I also just bought a whole bunch of Vitamin D on Ebay, and plan on taking about 1000-2000IU a day, because I'm a pretty big guy. I'll do that for about a week and see if I notice any differences in how I look and feel. I found this pretty good page that talks about how much IU of vitamin D you should probably take if any of you are thinking about taking vitamin D, because I read it helped a lot of psoriasis sufferers. (I don't have the money for a blood test, so I'm just gonna keep experimenting like I have been lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment