Friday, August 27, 2010

Float like a butterfly...

...sting like a bee.

I'm well aware I have a long road ahead, but I refuse to let my mind believe there isn't an end to the road. I know life is about the journey, not the destination, but I'm determined to find something that works, and if that means trying 50 things that fail miserably, then so be it. You can not succeed if you do not fail.  But don't get me wrong, I don't by any means believe there is a miracle cure sitting around here somewhere, at least not one that would ever be endorsed. One doesn't get psoriasis over the course of a day, so one can't possibly assume there is a cure that would work in a days time, either. I do think there are cures for many things that are still considered "un-curable" by today's medical society, but only because the medical profession itself is so money-hungry, they would never let a cure to something like Diabetes get out... do you know how much money doctors EVERYWHERE would lose if such a cure was found? Billions at least. I don't think I will ever hear of a cure for something like psoriasis on television or in an ad, because well, it's just not gonna happen that way. I'm betting if there is a really good METHOD of keeping of psoriasis at bay, someone with it will discover it, most likely by accident, and when they do, they won't be SELLING it I'm sure!! They will be telling everyone they can, and it'll spread by wildfire... hopefully lol. Hey I'm a dreamer. My mom and dad have seemingly worked every day of their lives since I was a kid, and my dad even retired from Delta Airlines, THEN went and got ANOTHER job at Alaska Airlines. Even as a teenager I vowed never to be one of those people who worked every day of their life just to get by. And in the same aspect I vow to myself not to allow myself to suffer from something like psoriasis for 40 years... at least not uncomfortably. I will find something that works, and when I do it will be the first free thing any psoriasis sufferer ever got.

1 comment:

  1. Very well said!
    I totally agree with you... and I'd join you in this cause.


    Greetings from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete