Monday, August 23, 2010

No pain no gain!

Well, taking into consideration the fact that obesity is a HUGE factor in psoriasis, (understandably, I think) I've decided to clear out the basement and get the gym back up to par. I got this book at a garage sale for .50 cents! It's called Men's Health Home Workout Bible and I've been reading a couple pages before bed the past couple nights. I recently found out my parents are willing to pay for college! (YESSSSSSS!) so I've decided to move back home. (well, stay moved back home anyways) I moved back home about 2 months ago, but everything I owned was in the garage, so once I paid off my credit cards (which I've successfully done now tyvm!) then I would get another place and be gone within days. It was by no means a permanent thing (living at home) but now that I'm going back to college, and my folks are letting me stay while I'm attending, I've decided to get a little more comfortable... heh.. might be getting a little TOO comfortable :)

lol my muscle-creation-station!

No comments:

Post a Comment