Friday, August 20, 2010

If I wasn't such an alcoholic, this would be much more simple...

My skin is gonna hate me tomorrow...

So technically I should have been done with the Fu Fang Qing Dai Wan, but nooooo I had to go float the river like 5 times and get wasted and go to the bar and have chugging contests and shotgun beers and be a total asshole to my body instead. heh heh, well I finally got the other 2 boxes (24 packets total) and I want to really finish this stuff, but I'm going to a wedding this weekend and I know I'm gonna get totally plastered because the girl getting married is my old best friend girl next door Rachel. I've also been slacking with the Neem and the Indigo Naturalis. BUT I do like the neem and think it is really good with removing the scales, but honestly, the sunlight from floating the river those few days seems to have done more help than anything I'm trying right now. It's kind of hard to get defined results from anything when your doing like 5 different things at once. (check previous posts to find out whats going on) 

So I've still got about 3.9 ounces of Neem and same for the Indigo Naturalis, and I gotta find a way to blaze through this stuff because I hate wasting anything so I think I'm just gonna put it in everything, my shampoo, my soap, friggin' everything.

Somethin' else I just read about! Ok so in case any of you wanna know, I also have a TWITTER (http://twitter.com/Psoriasistance) about this blog, where I tweet about different things I hear about, I also follow a lot of people who tweet about psoriasis. I'm kind of surprised, I actually hear about a lot of good stuff by just following anyone who tweets about psoriasis.
Click here to read about it...

This person (I forget who it was now, sorry!) tweeted about making a red clove and lavender healing salve by infusing both of them in olive oil (or they suggest apricot kernel oil) and mixing with beeswax so it's easier to apply. I think I'm gonna try this out when I get a chance. Both of those things grow naturally around where I live. (Pacific Northwest) If I get around to harvesting the stuff and actually doing it (I really hope I do) I'll take photos and let you all know how it turns out.



I ALSO FOUND THIS PAGE which I fully plan on coming back to soon to do some more research, so I'll just put it here for anyone else who wants to check it out: http://hubpages.com/hub/Psoriasis-Herbal-Remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment