Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stress? What stress?


So I went floating the river yet again yesterday and my wallet fall out of my truck. I realized this about 15 minutes after it happened, and by the time I got back to my parking spot, there it was, sitting there empty. Now, not too many things can make me mad. I've been fired from jobs, rear-ended, rear-ended other people on the freeway... stepped on a nail that went all the way through my foot... etc. But nothing makes me angry like getting something stolen from me. I was literally livid!! I was so angry I ran barefoot through bark and gravel the quarter mile from the parking spot to the river where everyone was drinking and talked to every separate group I found. It had to have been someone who JUST left, or JUST got there. Well long story short, I got over it and my cards all got canceled in time, so essentially all that I lost was the $65 in cash that was in it. Eh whatever, that can be replaced, but getting something taken from you sure is stressful, and psoriasis sure loves stress. Since I'm already over it, I'm thinking there wasn't too much of an impact on my psoriasis, but I just can't help but think that I could have gone and bought some new psoriasis medication with that money! Like maybe Champori or something, I've been hearing that works pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment