Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some thoughts n' Ideas

So I started re-reading John Pagano's Healing Psoriasis: The natural Alternative. This is seriously a great book for fellow P sufferers. I highly suggest you get it if your like me and don't have health insurance, and have to live in this skin. It's got tons of before and after color photos as well as a ridiculously awesome explanation about where psoriasis ACTUALLY comes from. In case you still don't know out there, psoriasis isn't really a skin problem it's a side effect of intestinal problem known as leaky-gut syndrome. In this book he give suggestions on how to heal your leaky gut, like drinking Chamomile tea and other things.
Healing Psoriasis: The Natural Alternative
Wikipedia:
"Leaky gut is a name used to describe intestinal or bowel hyperpermeability. Tight junctions (TJs) represent the major barrier within the pathway between intestinal epithelial cells that line the digestion tract. Disruption of TJs leads to intestinal hyperpermeability (the so-called "leaky gut") which has been proposed by some researchers to involve a relationship with acute and chronic diseases such as systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS), inflammatory bowel disease, type-1 diabetes, allergies, asthma, and autism."
Anyways, speaking of the tea, I started drinking it again (it's super cheap you can get it everywhere and I found some at this really cheap food store for .80 cents a BOX!! I bought like 10 of em lol I'm never gonna run out. So I dug em back out of the tea box we got here at my folks house and there was this other tea in there, I've seen it in there for literally almost 10 years. it's like this red bark. Well after all these years I finally let my curiousity get the better of me and I looked up what it was called, it's called Red Lapacho Tea. Well well well! Turns out this South American herb thats been sitting in our cupboard for the past 10 years is actually known to help with PSORIASIS! Ha! I was blown away! So I'm gonna try some tomorrow (I'm all tea'd out today. Never was much of a tea guy, but I've learned to enjoy a lot of different things thanks to this shitty skin disorder. (oh crazy, lol Chamomile is the national flower of Russia haha)
If your interested in getting some I found it here: http://www.nbtea.co.uk/acatalog/South_American_Herbs.html


No comments:

Post a Comment