Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tattoos-shmatoos

Well in the end of 2008 I got 2 bigass tattoos on both my arms, then proceeded to get totally drunk and float the river for like a week strait, which is pretty much the dumbest thing you can do with a fresh tattoo is float the river and let it get lots of sunlight etc. Well long story short I now have psoriasis on both my arms. Boo-hoo :(


As my last post stated I started trying out this weird mixture of neem powder and Indigo Naturalis mixed with DMSO and put a little of each to each arm. This post is to kind of show you how I did that.

Oh P.S. I'm not retarded and have my lefts and rights wrong, all of these pics were taken in mirrors haha


Heres my left arm shortly after it was done, before it got psoriasis.. 

And the right arm shortly after it was done, before P..
My left arm as it looks right now (8-10-2010)
my right arm as it is now (8-10-2010)
My left arm with the Indigo Naturalis mixture on it
My right arm with Neem mixture on it.
So after applying both, I'd probably say the arm with the Neem on it started to really itch as it started to dry. Well they both really started to itch when they were drying I must say they both looked pretty good after I washed them off a half hour later. I've done this for 3 days now (wake up put the stuff on, fart around on the computer for about an hour or so then hop in the shower and wash them off) I forgot to take a picture of them after the treatment to take a pic for update so I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow and post some update pics. Not sure if its doing anything substantial yet but it does feel and look a little bit better. Like just how P looks when all the scales are gone and the fresh new skin is showing. But we all know that sweet stage only happens about once every 4-5 days. I'll try to update tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment