Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quick update

Well I've had the Champori for about 20 days now, and was faithful with putting it on, but have noticed no improvement at all. My psoriasis looks identical. This is pretty sad since I really thought it would work. I started school on the 20th of September, and it's been slightly stressful wearing hats and trying to cover up the scalp psoriasis. I've resulted back to using the Neem mix. It works amazingly well at removing a few of the outer skin layers and leaving that pink "sunburnt skin" look that I've grown to love lol

1 comment:

  1. hi travis, i've never heard of champori, but i have had good results with tea tree oil. i also effectively have no health insurance and you can buy tea tree oil at walmart for about 5 bucks. i've noticed it not only helps break up my scales (a 3 inch diameter severe lesion on my shin that had been torturing me forever disappeared) but it's soothing and stops the itch, especially on my scalp. i use it full strength, but be careful and try a test patch first as some are sensitive to it. love your blog, keep it up.

    good luck!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete