Thursday, January 6, 2011

Staying positive is important!



This obviously isn't me, but it's a lovely reminder for myself, and others that... life goes on. :) 

Well as my last post said, I received the BELL psoriasis natural pills and sadly I feel like they don't work. They might work, but after about 2 weeks of taking it, I was getting acne on my back and it got really bad. Personally I would rather just deal with the psoriasis I have then create acne, because messing with acne can give you (well me anyways) new psoriasis patches. I tend to use as little in the way of cleansers and stuff like that, and find that just washing my face with water often does more good then using acne pads or anything like that. They tend to just make things worse. So back to the drawing board I suppose, but at least I'm staying positive. This girl is cute and she has it, maybe I can just meet someone else who has it? haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment