Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The quest begins...

Well, where do I start? I guess from the beginning then.. My name is Travis and I've had Psoriasis since I was about 15. I was dicking around in my backyard and ran into a branch and cut up my forehead. Well a year later I still have this everlasting scab that won't go away and my ma takes me to the doc and he sends me to a dermatologist and he tells me "looks like Psoriasis son" and thats how it all began. Here I am 10 years later, still swingin a sword in the air hitting barely anything. Every once in a while I come across something that works for a while, (like Skincap) then they go and ban it, or something happens. I used to buy it on Ebay, but they recently banned it in America. Those bastards!!

I'm 25 now and don't have health insurance, so my battle is one of cheapness and convenience. I have about 8 blog posts full of things I've tried, some work, most didn't, that I will be updating within the next month or so, so if your out there, bookmark. Any info on the battle for psoriasis is good info I say. I'm always learning more and more and every once in a while I find a new golden egg I wanna try out. And I'll take pictures and totally update the blog with real results, minus the sales crap. I HAVE NOTHING TO SELL HERE. So don't worry, this isn't one of those shits.

No comments:

Post a Comment